COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
I collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to me: I collect information that you provide directly to me through the Site, such as when you leave a comment or contact me through the Site. The types of information I may collect include your name and email address.
- Information I collect automatically: When you use the Site, I may automatically collect certain information about your device and your use of the Site. This information may include your IP address, device type, browser type, and other technical information. I may also collect information about how you use the Site, including the pages or features you view, your searches for particular content, and the dates and times that you visit the Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
I use the information I collect about you for the following purposes:
- To operate and maintain the Site: I use the information I collect to operate and maintain the Site, including to personalize your experience, to respond to your comments or inquiries, and to send you newsletters or other communications.
- To analyze and improve the Site: I may use the information I collect to analyze and improve the Site, including to personalize your experience, to improve the performance of the Site, and to better understand how users access and use the Site.
- To comply with legal obligations: I may use your information as necessary to comply with my legal obligations, such as to comply with any court order or legal process.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
I do not share your information with third parties. I may, however, share your information with third parties if I am required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
I take reasonable measures to protect the information I collect from or about you from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, and you should take special care in deciding what information you send to me.
I will retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
You have the following choices and rights regarding the information I collect and how I use it:
- Opt-out of newsletters or other communications: You can opt-out of receiving newsletters or other communications from me by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those communications or by contacting me at [[email protected]].
- Request access to or deletion of your information: You can request access to or deletion of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me at [[email protected]]. Please note that I may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Exercise your rights under applicable law: Depending on your location, you may have the right to request access to the personal information I collect about you, request that I correct or delete your personal information, object to the processing of your personal information, or request the restriction of the processing of your personal information. You may also have the right to data portability, which allows you to request that I transfer certain personal information to another party. To exercise any of these rights, please contact me at [[email protected]].
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and I do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If I become aware that I have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, I will take steps to delete such information from my servers.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES